Thursday, November 4, 2010

Give Me a Tumble - Guest Heart Thursday

I've never really liked clowns--and this sneaky looking fellow is no exception.  But this morning, his dastardly looks, combined with that, er, funny slogan, hit my funnybone.  This pop-up Valentine's Day Card is printed on very thick paper.  It was probably from the 1930's and was made in the USA.

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

clowns scare me... really they do. Since I was a little girl. Nope, don't like them. Tammy

Clytie said...

I have never been a big clown fan myself. I thought I was the only one! But I do like this card - it's perfect for Guest Heart Thursday!

Lois said...

I'm not a fan of clowns either, but this is a cute card!

Laura said...

pretty racy wording for the 1930's, Wow!

Lyneen said...

Sort of a scary clown... love the play on words... TFS

Dani said...

cute card indeed. ha..:)

Happy GHT!