Thursday, December 1, 2011

All Creatures Big and Small - Guest Heart Thursday


I received this card sometime in the 1970's.  I loved it so much I saved it.  I really like the way this artist portrayed the animals and that darling little Baby.  Yes, if you look there are at least four hearts in this picture.  How many hearts can YOU find?  Have a lovely week!


For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday!

5 comments:

Dani said...

I found three. The cat's shadow, the lion has two.
I have to look closely again. :)

Clytie said...

Ack, I missed the cat's shadow! I found two tiny ones on the pillow, the mouse ear is almost a heart, and one of the spots on the deer's back is definitely a heart!

Helen Campbell said...

I found three... lion's nose, deer nose and cats shadow. But did not see the ones on the pillow or the mouse ear. Back I go to look again.

Irene said...

wonderful card, I would have saved it too.

Postcard Blogger said...

I LOVE this postcard!!