Friday, January 6, 2012

Clock's A'Tickin' - Postcard Friendship Friday #97



I love this time of year--a time of new beginnings.  But I think the actual turning of the year happens WAY too Quickly, hence my focus upon the new year this week.

Happy 2012, everyone!


*  NOTE: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising and do not refer to any of the following; Postcard Friendship Friday, mailboxes, the Post office, postcards or the love of postcards, will be deleted.

6 comments:

Irene said...

HAPPY New year, what a great card, and you are right, it all happens too fast.

PonyBoy Press said...

That is a super cute card. I know what you mean. I am cleaning out the bookshelf right now! Happy New Year!

Dorincard said...

Cat tail near open flame...watch out! :)
We're getting busier...:)
Happy New Year and PFF, Beth!

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

Lovely card! I like that style.

I'm still in recovery mode. :)

Paul van Yperen said...

Een gelukkig nieuwjaar! Dear Beth, I wish you a Happy & Healthy New Year and the very best to you & yours. And I jope 2012 brings us lots and lots of fine postcards.

dakotaboo said...

Happy New Year. A lovely postcard, as usual.