Friday, February 22, 2013

The Charm of the Morn to You -Postcard Friendship Friday #156


What a darling little girl!  I love her dress and buttoned fingerless gloves.

On Dad's side, it is said we are Irish.  I've always felt a kinship with Ireland and Celtic music delights my soul.  When I was a tiny girl, I would dance a little dance when I was happy.  I would dance that little dance for hours, if Mom let me.

I can still remember the steps--though I'm a bit slower with age.  When I was a young woman, I once watched a program about Ireland and the dances of that wonderful country.  The dance my feet found when I was a small girl, was actually one of the traditional dances of Ireland.  Music and dance come straight from the soul sometimes--in my case it certainly did!

Have a lovely day, dear Friends.

*  DON'T FORGET:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!

*  NOTE: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising and do not refer to any of the following; Postcard Friendship Friday, mailboxes, the Post office, postcards or the love of postcards, will be deleted. 

 




5 comments:

dmarks said...

It's not too early to be green! Happy PFF.

Postcardese said...

And the charm of the morn to you too...

Best

Guy

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

I was born and brought up in Ireland so I'm always happy to see anything Irish. :)

Irene said...

I'm far from Irish, but I do love me some Irish authors. And I love the dance too.

VioletSky said...

i don't know how that small child can stand up in that outfit!!