Friday, November 15, 2013

Thanksgiving Greetings -Postcard Friendship Friday #194



I adore these vintage postcards featuring lovely Indian maidens sharing the bounty of the harvest.  Though I'm blond and green-eyed, I am a bit Native American.  Hence, I love to hear stories of the ancient peoples of America who gave of their knowledge and harvest to the early settlers.  Indeed, we all have much for which to be thankful.

Have a lovely day, and Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

LINKING UP You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week! 

BADGE When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!

*  THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the pieces you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising will be deleted. Also, any and all suspicious links which do not lead to a correct website will be reported and deleted.




4 comments:

Postcardy said...

I posted some Thanksgiving cards too.

Maria said...

How nice! My first time to see an Indian woman for Thanksgiving card.

Again, thanks so much again for your prayers. I wish you a nice weekend! Tight hugs.

Irene said...

Lovely card, Happy Thanksgiving.

Paul van Yperen said...

Hi Beth,

Thanks for stopping by at European Film Star Postcards and for your nice words. I like the card you posted for Thanksgiving day. Love to join you at Postcard Friendship Friday for a while again, and next Friday, I will do something special for you dear postcard friends...

Greetings from Amsterdam,

Paul aka Bob