Thursday, August 14, 2014

Dover Daisy Heart -Guest Heart Thursday


Here is another offering from Dover Publication.  Every few weeks they send a sampling of the things they offer.  I love their publications and have been a fan of Dover for many years.  

This beautiful heart with daisies in such detail is a delight to the eye, just perfect for Guest Heart Thursday.

Have a joyous sunny day, and Guest Heart Thursday!

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.






3 comments:

Terra said...

A charming flower heart. I like Dover books too; when I was a librarian I ordered them for the library.

Irene said...

I've never heard of Dover books, but I'll be checking into it. The heart looks like a creative Zentangle.

Alan Burnett said...

It makes you want to grab some coloured pens and start colouring it in. Lovely.