Friday, January 16, 2015

The One I Love -Postcard Friendship Friday #254


I am so sorry to have missed this week's Postcard Friendship Friday.  I was out of town all week long.  Though we had a great time, there were plenty of moments when we shared tears. 

I love this beautiful old Valentine's Day Postcard.  They look like they're actually having fun!  And no smart phones, or tablets.

O little girl when you dance with me,
The party is so fine,
My heart keeps time to the way you step
For I am your Valentine.  

Have a beautiful, blessed week, my Friends.  Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week!     

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard,be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you! 

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the pieces you love and tell us why you like them.

 *  REMINDER:  and links which contain advertising will be deleted. Also, any and all suspicious links which do not lead to a correct website will be reported and deleted.








6 comments:

Lois said...

Not sure why he needs the ladder, but it sure is a pretty one!

Patty said...

Now that's a good question, but then the post-card wouldn't be as pretty if it didn't have the colored ladder in it. Perhaps he's resting his wings.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I soooooo love this card! I adore cherubs ... they have forever held a special place in my heart! Thank you, for sharing this beautiful card!

Irene said...

Lovely card, I think he's grounded, so he has to use the ladder.

Clytie said...

I think the ladder was there for someone else. He flew up to the top of the ladder to deposit the love note! Ya think?

This is an adorably beautiful card, sissie.

Lola said...

Hi Beth! Have left a little award for you over at my placeThe Johnson Diaries
Hope you like that sort of thing!

Love your blog - always great posts - that's why I'm already a follower!
Have a lovely day!
XOXO LOLA:)