Friday, December 25, 2015

A Glad Yule -Postcard Friendship Friday #293

I love this old picture from Christmas past. I posted this back in 2009, so it has been awhile.  Can you imagine the fire danger there would have been with those candles on the Christmas tree!  But it is charming all the same.

The angel reminds me of a grown version of the little girl who's face has won so many accolades. As for the two little girls, they're awfully cute--I love their dresses. I'm not sure what expression adorns the elder girl's face, but it seems the little one is either shy, or doesn't want the doll!

Merry Christmas dear Friends!  Happy Postcard Friendship Friday, too.

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week!     

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you! 

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.








7 comments:

Clytie said...

Love the pink dress!

The little girl, I think is a little shy of accepting a gift from a stranger -- with wings?

Beautiful picture.

Lois said...

I love it too and that tree seems to have real candles on it! Pretty but a fire hazard!

JANN said...

I love this image, just gorgeous. Just my style :)
hugsssssssssssss

Mekeel McBride said...

This is the kind of picture that made me absolutely believe in fairies when I was little. Thanks for the reminder.

Deann said...

Boy ya gotta love those wings one stiff breeze and she'll end up in Cleveland.
Vintage pictures are just so innocent and simple except for the costumes. They were in love with trim, ruffles, bows and wings back then.
Hope you had a great Christmas.

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Beautiful style of the picture! I had some problems to spot your blog since on your picture on my "Follower" list when I click on it, doen't get your blog! Please look at it. Regards, Philip

Paul van Yperen said...

To Beth and everyone else at PFF: Fijne feestdagen en een gelukkig nieuwjaar!!! (From Amsterdam With Love).