Friday, February 19, 2016

The Charm of the Morn to you -Postcard Friendship Friday #301


The Irish are a tough independent people.  I am honored that on my Father's side, we can trace our family line directly from Ireland.  With a twinkle in his eye, Dad always said he was part Leprechaun.  As a little girl, of course, I believed every word.  Daddy  was a bit "fey."  

It is no surprise green is one of my favorite colors and that Ireland is an enchanted place I intend to visit one day.  

Have a lovely weekend, sweet Friends--thank you for dropping by and Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

NOTE: I am SO sorry, Friends--I had the Linky link all ready to go, too.  It is up now!  I apologize for missing on that.  Thank you for your patience.  I was getting ready to speak for a lady's retreat and I guess I just totally spaced adding the link.  

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week!     

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you! 

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.

A REMINDER:  Links which do not have to do with Postcard Friendship  Friday will be removedLinks which advertise various products will share that same fateAny and all suspicious links will be reported to Blogspot then deleted.






5 comments:

Lyneen said...

Can't add a linky... have a card to share!

Love your St. Patty's card!!! Thanks for the opportunity to share!

Chris Overstreet said...

Here's something green that I spotted in the grocery store yesterday: http://tinypic.com/r/167753s/9

Chris Overstreet said...

Still no Mr. Linky?

Irene said...

What a lovely card.

Irene said...

Just thought I'd ask, how is Abraham Lincoln?