Friday, October 21, 2016

Pumpkin Queen -Postcard Friendship Friday #329


Isn't this a lovely blast from the past?  I like this lady's dress and the vibrant fall colors in this postcard.  Those pumpkins seem to think she's pretty special, too.


I think I've posted this one before.  I decided to add it in today, because this is a childhood dream of mine.  I loved the idea of living in a pumpkin house--a little place with pretty round windows, all my very own.  As the eldest of six, space of one's own was hard to find sometimes.  Ah, but it was great fun to be a part of such a wonderful big family.

Have a great week, everyone, and Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week! 

  * BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!
*THEMES:  You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday.  Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them!
 

A REMINDER:  Links which do not have to do with Postcard Friendship  Friday will be removedLinks which advertise various products will share that same fateAny and all suspicious links will be reported to Blogspot then deleted.







7 comments:

Maggid said...

I'm sure those pumpkins would feel the same way about you!

Living in a pumpkin. . like the poem?? You were always ahead of your time . . You were aprt of the tiny house movement before it was "in."

awesome!
love your post
-g-

Terra said...

That first postcard is the most creative Halloween or pumpkin painting I have seen.

Irene said...

I love it! I'm part of a large number of kids too, I can't imagine life anyother way.

Heather said...

Thanks for reminding me that I want to send out some Halloween postcards. I will have a post up tomorrow for PFF

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Beth - so glad you're getting better ... The postcards are fascinating aren't they ... telling us about life 'back then' ... cheers Hilary

Paul van Yperen said...

Happy Postcard Friday, Beth. Good to see that you're back at the track. I'll follow.

Maria said...

I don't have any pumpkin or any other Halloween related postcards so I'm happy to admire them on other blogs.